Co-living is disrupting the housing sector through innovation and technology. India has 12.3 million migrant students, 3.4 million students in hostels and a demand supply mismatch of 8.9 million. In addition, there are 37.4 million migrant professionals in their mid to late twenties. A major part of the student and migrant professionals’ housing requirements are still served by the unorganised sector viz. unregistered paying guest accommodations etc. ION has more than a decade experience in meeting the specific requirements of the Co-living segment, having started its business at Manipal university campus, Manipal.
- Central User based authentication: Every user is centrally authenticated as per the DOT circular dated…
- Flexible policy: Flexible user policy as determined by the customer (not subscriber) and subscriber’s option to upgrade depending on the individual requirements.
- Highspeed bandwidth: ION has its own network capable of delivering ultra-highspeed bandwidth to the properties. This helps us deliver committed speeds despite high concurrent sessions.
- Wi-Fi expertise: ION is one of the largest managed Wi-Fi service provider in the country, with more than a decade of experience. The learnings have helped us deploy tailor made solutions for each property most suitable to the specific layout.
- Partners: ION has the partnership with the best in class OEMs viz., CISCO, Ruckus, Huawei, Juniper etc. ION deploys commercial grade network equipment of these OEMs to deliver best in class quality of service
- Build Own Operate: ION invests
Our Co-living Presence
is very much aware of the security exposure of Wi-Fi services especially as a medium to access Internet. In line with the need of the hour, D-VoiS has drawn up a plan to comply with various standards, both from the network security and from the policy / procedure / standards perspective. D-VoiS is currently implementing ISO: 27001.
The framework touches each and every aspect of D-VoiS' activity, services and delivery; thereby ensuring that the quality of service standard is consistently met and adhered to. D-VoiS ensures that the services are free of known malicious activities.